Spinx purchases only high quality fuel products from reputable refiners at terminals located in the Southeast and delivers daily to over 150 locations in South Carolina.
At Spinx, a positive customer experience starts at the pump, and we want you to get the most out of your gasoline dollars. We've implemented programs such as Spinx Xtras and cash/debit discount pricing structures to help you save money on every gallon of gas.
Spinx offers customers more, including at the pumps. The company is one of the leading environmental fuel providers in the Southeast.
Types of Fuels
- Regular Unleaded---87 Octane (May contain up to 10% Ethanol)
- Plus Unleaded—89 Octane (May contain up to 10% Ethanol)
- Premium Supermax Unleaded—93 Octane (May contain up to 10% Ethanol). Includes a Hi-TEC-6590c additive that helps to clean intake valves and injectors, which can result in optimized fuel economy, maximized power and acceleration, and reduced emissions.
- Puremax—Ethanol-Free 87 Octane fuel
- Diesel—B5 Ultra-Low Sulfur, 40++ cetane rating
- E85—Ethanol fuel blend of up to 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline
- Kerosene—Clear K1 with an octane rating of 15-20
- Off-Road Diesel—15ppm Ultra-Low Sulfur
- Electronic Charging Stations—Level I and II
- CNG—Compressed Natural Gas
Find These Fuels at a Spinx Near You
Where do you get your gas supply?
We do not import gasoline but instead buy it on a domestic basis. Because of this, we do not know or control the source of the crude oil or gasoline comes from. We buy gasoline from refineries located on the U.S. East and Gulf coasts.
What are the "May Contain Up To 10% Ethanol" decals on pumps?
The gasoline we offer could potentially be E10 (a blend of 90% conventional gasoline and 10% ethanol) and contain up to 10% ethanol.
Will E10 cause any issues with my automobile's engine?
No. Sometimes older vehicles may need to replace the fuel filter more frequently, but it will not harm your engine. Every car manufacturer selling vehicles in the United States approves the use of 10% ethanol blends (E10) in their engines, and in fact many recommend them.
Can I use E10 in my lawn equipment or boat?
Check your owner's manual, but normally these items suggest an ethanol-free fuel.
Will ethanol change my fuel mileage?
There are many factors that can affect your fuel mileage: your driving style, speed, weather, traffic conditions, tire pressure, etc. E10 normally generates about 3% less power than conventional gas; however, ethanol helps clean your vehicle's fuel intake system, which makes your engine operate more efficiently.
Can I use E85 in my vehicle?
We offer E85 at a select number of locations (check the locations tab). E85 contains more ethanol (85%) and is not compatible with all vehicles. It is designed specifically for "flexible fuel vehicles" or FFVs. FFVs can use gasoline, E10, or E85.
Can I always pay at the pump?
Absolutely. We are committed to providing the fastest and easiest way for customers to fuel their vehicles. Each store has a system that enables completion of credit/debit card transactions at the pump. As always, you can also pay cash at the pump and save!