Jan. 15, 2014
Community Foundation of Greenville names new board members
New board members are:
- Mark Cooter, the managing partner of Cherry Bekaert's South Carolina Upstate practice
- Jon Good, the CEO of NAI Earle Furman
- Lesa Kastler, who has been the board chair for Clarity, the Center for Developmental Services and A Child's Haven.
- Adela Mendoza, executive director of the Hispanic Alliance
- Marie Monroe, an attorney with Merline & Meacham P.A.
- Steve Spinks, CEO of The Spinx Co.
The Community Foundation is a public charity established in 1956.