Spinx purchases only high quality fuel products from reputable refiners at terminals located in the Southeast and delivers daily to over 150 locations in South Carolina.
At Spinx, a positive customer experience starts at the pump, and we want you to get the most out of your gasoline dollars. We've implemented programs such as Spinx Xtras and cash/debit discount pricing structures to help you save money on every gallon of gas.
Spinx offers customers more, including at the pumps. The company is one of the leading environmental fuel providers in the Southeast.
Types of Fuels
- Regular Unleaded---87 Octane (May contain up to 10% Ethanol)
- Plus Unleaded—89 Octane (May contain up to 10% Ethanol)
- Premium Supermax Unleaded—93 Octane (May contain up to 10% Ethanol). Includes a Hi-TEC-6590c additive that helps to clean intake valves and injectors, which can result in optimized fuel economy, maximized power and acceleration, and reduced emissions.
- Puremax—Ethanol-Free 87 Octane fuel
- Diesel—B5 Ultra-Low Sulfur, 40++ cetane rating
- E85—Ethanol fuel blend of up to 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline
- Kerosene—Clear K1 with an octane rating of 15-20
- Off-Road Diesel—15ppm Ultra-Low Sulfur
- Electronic Charging Stations—Level I and II
- CNG—Compressed Natural Gas
Find These Fuels at a Spinx Near You