1. What are some of the benefits of working for Spinx?
Training and Education Programs
Premium Holiday Pay
Paid Vacation after 6 months
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Short Term Disability
Holiday Savings Club
401k Retirement Plan
2. Will Spinx work with my school schedule?
Yes! We offer flexible schedules with part-time hours
3. Can you reapply to work at Spinx after you have left a previous role with the company?
Yes! You can always resubmit an application on our website. Rehire status is based on the reason listed for your separation from the company. The hiring manager may appeal that decision to the Director of Operations if they wish to do so. We are not obligated to rehire anyone at any time for any reason.
4. What is the dress code for the stores?
Black or tan pants, Spinx shirt, and black slip-resistant shoes.
5. Do I need to have my slip-resistant shoes on my first day of work?
No, employees are required to have these shoes after they have received their second paycheck.
6. Can I choose the store where I want to work?
You can apply to as many stores as you like on our website. Staffing assistance does go by availability, and we will try to meet your needs as best as we can.
7. How often do I get paid?
All employees are paid weekly.
8. What is the starting pay?
Spinx offers a competitive wage based on the market, position held, complexity of assigned tasks, experience, and education levels.
9. How do I get promoted?
We love to promote from within. If you are looking to grow with a company, you have come to the right place. We look for exceptional performance, a great attitude, and someone who is always living our Core Values when it comes to considering employees for promotion.